Monday, September 28, 2009

Next Project


I have a huge painting planned. It will be one of my biggest projects yet. Unfortunately, I'm talking about our marked up kitchen. It's long over due for a fresh coat of paint. Right now I'm actually kind of excited about it. These projects are so easy to plan and finish. I'm really struggling with my art right now and running short on ideas and motivation. Painting the kitchen will be a release of sorts.

Any inspiration you can offer would be welcome.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Matt, sounds like a great activity to get over artist's block. One of my favorite things to do when I'm stuck is to work on a small piece or to make a mess. Something that doesn't have to be 'perfect.'

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, lemme get this straight: Painting your kitchen is easy?
    Uh-huh...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shayla - I'm going with the "small piece" suggestion.

    DJ - Easy to plan (using same color), but does take the better part of a Saturday to do. Waiting on your next artwork to be posted..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails